As a recent candidate in the up coming municipal election I hope to let the residents of the Crowsnest Pass get to know me and what I stand for better through this blog.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hi There

My parents and I  came to Canada from Norway in 1959. The family settled in Toronto and I moved to Calgary in 1969. In 2002 my wife Joan and I made our home in the Crowsnest Pass. Although semi-retired  I continue to enjoy great success as a carpenter, and my achievements provide a solid foundation upon which future success is assured. These achievements include, but are not exclusive to: earning certificates in Building Management, Project Estimation, Hazardous Goods Removal, Building Operations and a 4th Class Engineering ticket. Forty-plus years of experience in construction and property management and fulfilling demands for detailed planning, strict adherence to budgets, and ensuring a great many people were happy with the results of his efforts are exactly what should be expected of a member of council.

No comments:

Post a Comment